Effective as of January 2023
Who We Are
ALLY VIRTUAL SERVICES, LLC DBA ALEFTAV VIRTUAL SERVICES™️ (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the AVSCOLLAB.COM website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information or Data when you use our Service.
Principles For Processing Personal Information
AVSCOLLAB.COM does not sell your Personal Information.
Definition: Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Information.
Our principles for processing Personal Information are:
- Fairness and lawfulness. When we process personal information, the individual rights of the Data Subjects must be protected. All Personal Information must be collected and processed in a legal and fair manner.
- Restricted to a specific purpose. The Personal Information of Data Subject must be processed only for specific purposes.
- Transparency. The Data Subject must be informed of how his/her information is being collected, processed and used.
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- Processing your Personal Information is in AVSCOLLAB.COM legitimate interests
- We need to comply with the law
Information Collection, Use, Retention
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Telephone number
While you visit our Service, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
When visitors leave comments on our Service we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to our Service, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location information (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to our Service can download and extract any location information from images on the Service.
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no Personal Information and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices.
We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Embedded Content From Other Websites
Articles on our Service may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
What Rights You Have Over Your Information
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on AVSCOLLAB.COM (if any), we also store the Personal Information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their Personal Information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Service administrators can also see and edit that information.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please Contact Us. Verifiable proof of identity will need to be provided in order to fulfill requests.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
If you have a complaint about how we gather or use your Personal Information please Contact Us. You have the right to complain to your local Data Protection Authority in the European Economic Area (EEA) about our gathering and use of your data.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) “Do Not Sell My Information”
AVSCOLLAB.COM does not sell your Personal Information.
If you are a resident of California, under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) you have the following privacy rights:
- The right to know what Personal Information we collect, if we sell or share your Personal Information and to whom
- The right to object to your Personal Information being sold
- The right to access your Personal Information
- The right to equal service and price, even if you choose to exercise your rights
Please Contact Us if you have any questions or wish to exercise your rights. Verifiable proof of identity will need to be provided in order to fulfill requests.
Where We Send Your Information
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How we protect your information
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please Contact Us. If we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
Compliance With Laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena.
Updated October 2023